FNB Student Loans
An FNB Student Loan offers is there to assist students to reach their full potential in studies. This loan provides funding which cover a range if study oriented expenses such as:- Tuition fees, Books and devices, Equipment, Accommodation, and more!
Qualifying criteria: You must be over 18 years of age, Principal debtor must earn R6 000+ per month, the student must be registered with an SA tertiary institution.You can apply online by using call me back system or visit your nearest FNB Branch.
Documents needed to get approved includes:-
- A copy of the applicant’s SA green bar-coded ID or Smart Card ID
- Latest payslip
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Proof of enrolment from the educational institution / Proof of registration
- If you do not bank with FNB , your latest 3 months bank stamped statements reflecting 3 months salary deposits, or, your latest 3 payslips.
- If you are self-employed , the latest 6 months bank stamped statements, Personal Tax assessment (ITA34) and your latest business financials.FBN Student Loan!Applying made easy